The glissful night (Disegno e versi di Claudia Barile) - Bonghi-Rosmini news

Bonghi-Rosmini news

Blog del Liceo Bonghi-Rosmini di Lucera (FG)

Ultime Notizie

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

lunedì 13 giugno 2022

The glissful night (Disegno e versi di Claudia Barile)

 


During that late night, when only the moonlight was left alone to play in the sky, reflecting the shining light of the stars, ever present in our eyes.

 Tiny freezing grains caressed my shoulders, as my head laid on the golden sand, now blessed by the colors of the dark. And there, as I looked up towards the sky, I saw the tiny lights, so big yet so little to the sight.

 They were dancing and moving and forming new images, drawings of light in the darkness of the space.

Each one so distant from the other, yet so close to one another.

And as the clouds, almost invisible to the sight tried to steal their show and pull tricks from their magic hat.

I wondered how could such beauty be so fragile to that mastery. How could such an aesthetic view be so slippery to the memory.

 And yet I had not realized, that such same image would have been recalling in my head for years to come, and from then on, every night I would have dreamt of that sky and with sorrow remember the glissful night of a Summer in July.


Alunna - Claudia Barile IV AL




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post Bottom Ad

Pagine